The JWV is working with other veterans groups as part of a coalition to restore employment protections under the Americans with Disabilities Act to protect disabled veterans as they return to the civilian workplace. Letters from the coalition have recently been sent from the coalition to members of Congress expressing our concerns.
- Your advocate before the VA and government agencies
- Veterans’ Services Offices nationwide
- Working for veteran health and employment benefits
- Volunteers in VA hospitals
- Annual Capitol Hill Action Day
Planning Your Veteran Funeral
JWV believes that all veterans should receive their full benefits in life and in death. Depending on eligibility, a veteran may be entitled to burial benefits, a grave marker, or placement in a national cemetery. Learn more about how to access your funeral benefits with our downloadable guide.